Friday, January 06, 2012

They found the guy who killed a park ranger dead. A war vet. A survivalist. Well armed. I don't know how he died. The thing that disturbs me is I know Thousands of these men and many women. Armed, Suspect of government, able to survive under dire conditions, well trained, in shape, angry and if there ever came a need for insurrection against a corrupt government they would take up arms readi...ly. It took 200 law enforcement agents to find this guy. He was already dead. I suspect self inflicted. What this says to me is IF there ever came a day when government went to war with it's citizens, there are many who would not go quietly. There would be significant casualties, on both sides. I suspect that after a very long protracted battle government would win....unless more joined the opposition than the corrupt government. If I were the President or Eric Holder I would be very careful not to awaken this sleeping giant. Not all of them are out in Dakota or Idaho. Some I know are within 10 minutes of my house and they are ready. I don't know if I should be happy or sad about this. Maybe in a soft way the fact they exist serves to ameliorate rampant government intrusion. See More
www.theglobeandmail.com
Police had sought 24 -year-old Benjamin Colton Barnes in connection with shootings in Washington area

No comments: