Monday, March 19, 2012

I think Jimmy Carter means well but as I have often said, when a person goes full on Liberal it requires a magnitude of compromise. I have a hard time reconciling Carter's Christianity with his political bent. I'm not saying a person can't be a democrat and a christian, it does however require compromise. That's a problem. Here's the TRUTH about Jesus relating to Homosexuality. http://www.jdgreear.com/my_weblog/2011/01/is-homosexuality-a-sin-2.html Carter knows this...but his Democrat bias has blinded him. This is off the mark.
www.theblaze.com
Former President Jimmy Carter is a controversial figure here in America. But beyond being known in more conservative circles for his intriguing (sometimes troubling, depending with whom one is speaking) positions, he’s also distinguished himself with his outspoken Christianity. His new book, “NIV Le...

No comments: