Sunday, June 24, 2012

53 years ago today, June 24, 1959

I won't relive that painful day. It was a day that for my brother Steven and my Sister Susan changed our lives forever. The day our parents were killed in a traffic accident in Duluth MN.

I am thankful to those who stood in the gap and raised us.

Yet the gap was there and in our hearts still is.

Rest in Peace Ralph and Ruby Redlin.

Cut off before their time. My mother in law Virginia is the same age my Mom would have been. Born 1925 and she would probably be still alive.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God bless the memories we have of our parents And God bless godly parentsl So grateful for the "faith once handed down"............... h. a. h.

margaret said...

May God bless your parents. My former mother-in-law passed away yesterday at 95. She too was a godly parent. I think godly parents are priceless.