Friday, June 29, 2012

This is what a Liberal Law Professor thinks of today's SCOTUS ruling:

“They can’t make you eat broccoli, but they can tax you for not eating it,” Friedman joked, by way of summarizing the meaning of the decision.

Buy a Chevy Volt or we'll tax you
Put in Solar Panels or we'll tax you
Have a windmill or we'll tax you
Have an abortion or we'll tax you
Buy Swirly bulbs or we'll tax you

This is not a good thing. A Pandora's box of taxing non compliance with "the rules" is tyranny. This has to be reversed somehow...Has to. Your freedom is at risk.

1 comment:

margaret said...

I was sad and mad about the SCOTUS ruling. For whatever reason Roberts ruled the way he did - and I have my suspicions - the ruling was idiotic. I was looking for the silver lining, and there are some. I sense a stirring of the Tea Party again for the November elections and they are enraged.
In prophecy, Hank Kunneman and Kim Clement say the Tea Party influence will become huge between now and 2015/2016. James Carville said a few days ago that the Tea Party is dead. Obviously he's not a student of prophecy.

I was checking my email last night and I got a totally up-to-date prophetic word from Maurice Sklar that was red-hot steaming. He heard from God just after the Obamatax ruling and Holder contempt charge. He (and Kim Clement) both seem to agree in prophecy that they'll be a new leader come November. On his last show, Kim Clement showed a picture of a private prophetic word he had written from 2011 about this. God also gave me a similar prophetic word earlier this year.

Mene, Mene, Tekel u-Pharsin.