Monday, August 20, 2012

I have been concerned about this...more than you know

Our government has just purchased ten times the bullets used in the Iraq war.

They are giving them to FEMA, Homeland Security, IRS, Social Security and the Weather Bureau.

There have been jokes but I don't think this is funny. Something is seriously wrong. What if:
  • Everyone had to take a mark or die
  • Every person in the whole of the USA had to give up their guns, all guns and ammo or die
  • Every person identified by outspoken opinions as an enemy of the state dies (that would be people critical of government) I'm marked on this
  • Every Person who has wealth that needs to be taken will either give it up or die
  • Every Person who does not give up and move into close quarters, camps or cities die

I'm not predicting this. I am aware of the threat government is.


This movie trailer may become reality...it may be too late to stop






No comments: