Saturday, February 09, 2013

On the Topic: BEYONCE

Got to get to work. Plants awaiting. Final Thought of the day.

Beyonce is attractive for her gender. She can sing. She can dance. She is pretty. She keeps her shape in shape. She knows how to throw her hair around. She has learned how to use all that for profit. She was good enough to bring back some of her old partners at superbowl. Has loyalty evidently.

She is NOT a role model for young girls to emulate any more than Elvis was a role model for me when I was young. At 15 yrs of age I was skinny, played the guitar, learned to dance a bit, and styled my hair exactly like Elvis. Those who know me now question if I ever had hair or was skinny. I have photos to prove it.

SO, relax a bit. Singing Dancing Pretty Shapely Hair Profit and Loyalty are not all bad attributes for girls to think about. Lord knows we have an ample supply of the opposite. Her half time show was a bit over the top... but so was that Elvis guy as I recall.

Now you will think I have gone off the deep end, apostate, backslidden.

No comments: