Monday, May 06, 2013

Snopes NO MORE The Self-proclaimed Debunker Of Urban Legend has been debunked

I have often been challenged in things I post by a reference to Snopes. I use Snopes, but sometimes it just seems too convenient. Then I read this. What if the debunker is debunked? Who do you trust??

From:  
Snopes NO MORE The Self-proclaimed Debunker Of Urban Legend has been debunked



 
Wow…read this one! Then check out the suggested web sites!!!
Many of the emails that I have sent or forwarded that had any anti-Obama information in it were negated by Snopes. I thought that was odd. Check this out.  For some time we’ve seen reports that Elaina Kagan was Obama’s attorney fighting those pesky “he isn’t a citizen” law suits.  Lawsuits that Snopes says don’t exist or at least that Kagan didn’t represent Mr. Obama in those suits.  Guess what … they lied! She did represent Obama.
Snopes, Soros and the Supreme Court’s Kagan.   Well now  I guess the time has come to check out Snopes!  Ya’ll don’t suppose it might not be a good time to take a second look at some of the stuff that got kicked in the ditch by Snopes, do ya?
We’ve known that it was owned by a lefty couple but hadn’t known it to be financed by Soros!
Snopes is heavily financed by George Soros, a big time supporter of Obama! In our search for the truth department, we find what I   have suspected on many occasions. Read More

No comments: