Thursday, January 23, 2014

blasphemy

I hesitated to show this. YET on the anniversary of ROE v Wade it was shown on Jimmy Kimmel Live (which I will never watch). It's crude blasphemy. Watch at your own risk. This is the kind of thing the pagans and godless among us believe and embrace (as funny and clever).

PBS has named Sarah Sliverman as one of the female leaders of our generation. That's who the world holds up as "Greatness". There is no middle ground. At one point the "jesus" character says, I'm Jesus f..ing christ. It turned my stomach. I heard about this on a news show and looked it up.

We have to know it's not enough to pray for the lost like Silverman, but to wage spiritual warfare against the blaspheming antichrist spirit being released in this that drags people to hell. Standing for righteousness means standing. Do all then STAND!!

No comments: