Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Professor AL

First let me be clear. I like Rev Al. I hear him on the radio. I think if he and I were to meet I would enjoy his company. BUT... sometimes he goes over the edge. I know a bit about him. It's his life story that is so clear. He makes misstep after misstep. This last one a few days ago was a hoot. He donned a white lab coat, stood in a chemistry lab with bubbling beakers. He then chastised people for NOT believing global warming was caused by man and in fact said that the cold we all are experiencing was caused by man. It's going to warm up nice by the end of the week. Who caused that? What is funny/sad is that Rev Al never finished any college. He dropped out in his sophomore year. At least (unlike Jesse Jackson) he actually went to a bit of Bible College. I think if you are gong to pretend to know something about science you should at least know something about science. But that's just me. Here's the video of the Good Rev making a serious fool of himself.
http://youtu.be/fYrnjvtb3cU

No comments: