Thursday, October 30, 2014

Death Spiral

Every Physician I know personally tells me that Obamacare will collapse. Medicine will be much worse for this foray into temporary insanity. Costs will skyrocket. Perhaps if conservatives, I Mean TRUE conservatives would take control of government reason might prevail and we could develop a healthcare system that actually works. It will never go back to what it was. It will be hard, but if common sense prevails.. there is hope. I want to be able to see a doctor and actually get medical care if I need it. Right now.. maybe not. Certainly for Medicaid people, they are out of luck seeing any doctor other than the witch doctor anymore. How did we end up in this mess?
A fast-growing, short-term alternative to ObamaCare that allows customers to get cheap, one-year policies could put the government-subsidized plan into a death...
foxnews.com

No comments: