Saturday, November 08, 2014

The man come and take you away

It's fortunate I am not in charge. I would deal with this as we are dealt with.
I would say to those who are going to be upset with the grand jury.. You can protest, you can yell, scream, carry signs, stamp your feet, march and do all lawful peaceful assembly activity encouraged by the constitution.

I would however have armed guards with AKs at every business and asset. If you get out of line, one of two things happen, and the man coming to take you away is merciful. Or you don't survive. Whatever we permit we sanction and whatever we sanction we encourage in repetition.
As a conservative if I want to go to the university of Wisconsin and protest liberalism I will be either locked up or restricted to a small "Free Speech Zone". If I get out of line.. the man comes and takes me away.
Few in Ferguson, Mo., expect peace when, sometime in the next few weeks, a grand jury decides whether to indict the police officer who shot an unarmed black teenager in August.
nytimes.com|By JULIE BOSMAN

No comments: