Wednesday, March 18, 2015

First Lady Michelle Obama’s anti-obesity campaign Let’s Move is out with new advice for Americans: skip the buffet and stick to unsweetened tea. The tips were introduced as part of Mrs. Obama

The nation's chief unelected dietician is coming out against Buffets. Actually I will never forget once in an Old Country Buffet in Villa Park I think where this woman who needed TWO CHAIRS to contain her superample posterior bringing two trays of food from the Buffet piled high and she ate the whole thing. It was something to behold. Now that is a sickness. I get that. It is also wrong in so many ways. I live close to two Golden Corrals and have been in them three times in ten years. All three times to my personal disgust. So.. except for the Kale Burgers.. I'm not so sure this isn't a good play.

No comments: