Saturday, July 16, 2016

Today 50 years ago

On a hot windy afternoon at First Lutheran Church in Fargo North Dakota Peggy and I said those words.. I do.  We were man and wife.  It was a day that I'll never forget and it changed my life forever.

This much I know.  I didn't then deserve such a good woman.  She has been patient with me thru thick and sometimes very thin.

I won't rehearse here how much I love her.  Sufficient to say that it gets better every year.  She is so precious to me. 

Here's a picture of that day.
She is still as beautiful as she was on that day.  I haven't weathered it so well.  I'm still in there but that was a hundred pounds ago.

Happy Anniversary my Love



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture. Thank you for sharing. We have a daughter that was married in Fargo. Blessings to you both.