Saturday, August 27, 2016

This brilliant response to Obama's 'don't discriminate' warning to Louisiana is pure American gold - Hot Air Hot Air



Dear Mr President,


I want to thank you for reminding us in South Louisiana not to
discriminate against anyone based on race or religion. Had you not
reminded us of this I don’t know what we would have done. See we rode
around in a boat saving people and well race or religion never entered
my mind. Not once. It didn’t enter my buddies mind or my wife’s. Just
saving people.


I understand you may be miss informed because of all the race baiting
that the media did a couple months ago here is South Louisiana. But I
assure you that’s not what we stand for in South Louisiana. We love each
other when the times get hard. We look out for our own. Now I know this
doesn’t fit your agenda. But facts are facts.


O and by the way stay up in DC play a little golf and enjoy your last
couple months in office. Make sure you clean out your desk. Clean out
the house you’ve occupied for 8 years cause your time is up. Let ya
buddy Ms Clinton know we don’t need her either. She needs her rest. Lord
knows she needs rest more then the residents of South Louisiana do. She
may could put some of that Clinton foundation blood money to good use
down here helping others. But why would she do that. She already knows
Louisiana doesn’t belong to her come November. If this was a state she
needed she would have been on the boat with me. But that’s OK we got
this we are strong here in Louisiana. Something you will never
understand.


Thanks

The true citizens of Louisiana


This brilliant response to Obama's 'don't discriminate' warning to Louisiana is pure American gold - Hot Air Hot Air

No comments: