Sunday, March 05, 2006

Old Tigers are more Dangerous

A Pastor Friend of Mine quoted a line from a movie which I quoted in a post earlier. The fact is, old tigers are dangerous, they have nothing to lose, they are fierce, they are abandoned. They know the predictable tactics of the enemy.

As a response a friend of mine, Gary Sabela created this picture. I relate to it big time.

I'm like this old tiger. I'm out looking for that Roaring Lion who is seeking whom he may devour.

In my mouth I bear the teeth of the Word of God and my Claws are armed with the Name of Jesus.

I'm on the hunt. Is it my last hunt? I don't know. It could be. Or NOT. You'll never know, I'm immortal till my testimony is complete. And you can't do anything about it till then. I smell victory. I smell Blood. I'm more dangerous every minute. I know no fear. And Satan, that's all you have as a weapon.

I want to put as many predatory lions out of commission who are trying to kill the innocent lambs who fall prey to him.

I'm on the trail. Look over your shoulder Satan. A Fierce Blood Bought Holy Ghost Filled Child of the Living God is on your Tail.

I picked up your scent at the scene of the crime you old Devil. We're gonna get ya. You'll burn in Hell forever. I have an advance copy of your demise.

5 comments:

NodakJack said...

You sound a bit fundamental there, old chap.

Anonymous said...

• Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. (Verse 3)
• Blessed are the meek: for they shall posses the land. (Verse 4)
• Blessed are they who mourn: for they shall be comforted. (Verse 5)
• Blessed are they that hunger and thirst after justice: for they shall have their fill. (Verse 6)
• Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy. (Verse 7)
• Blessed are the clean of heart: for they shall see God. (Verse 8)
• Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God. (Verse 9)
• Blessed are they that suffer persecution for justice' sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. (Verse 10)

Anonymous said...

Is Hell exothermic or endothermic?

http://nowscape.com/mormon/mo-temp.htm

Gene said...

Jack, Guilty as Charged, but not like you think. I don't fit any mould.

But I guess if I believe everything in the Bible from Table of Contents to Maps, that makes me a fundamentalist, OK.

I'm just a mean old Tiger looking for evil to crush. You're not it. So relax.

And, R-B Bob.

What?

I guess you must have torn the Book of Revelation out of your Bible.

I am striving to be Blessed in every way as Jesus taught.

If you knew me you would know I walk that way.

But I hate the Devil and all he stands for. I hate evil. That's biblical.

You should too. But you love a soft impotent Jesus. You don't really know him, Take another peek. He's mighty. And he's coming soon.

Gene said...

R B B

Hell - Endo or Exothermic

Both and

That's the terror.

I looked at the website. Drivel.

But, if you really want to engage me in conversation I am prepared to share what I know with you. Click on the email link and I'll be happy to do so. I don't want to carry on a theological discourse in comment sections. I run too many off as it is.