Friday, March 20, 2009

A fragment of sanity from the left

John Conyers D Michigan wants to investigate ACORN, you know ACORN, the brown shirt thugs who cheat and steal under the wink of a President they cheated and lied to help elect.

Now, Conyers is saying, wait, maybe we need to ask a question or two. YA THINK?

I hope the left wakes up before we go completely down the toilet. We are in deep trouble in this country.

I wrote this earlier today over at SAB. I hope this is an indication we have a shot at saving our country from ruin.

How will be ever unring this bell - It’s time for a new American Revolution


Count me among the seriously concerned. Congress and the Executive Branch have gone so far off the communist deep end I don’t know if we will ever get back.

They have in less than 3 years for the Pelosi Congress and 55 days for Obamanation virtually gutted anything this country stood for.

How will we ever reverse the insanity.

I am concerned because if this goes too far we will find anarchy and revolution in the streets. I am not one of the Right Wing Militia nuts, but I’m starting to get a twitch.

I’m having a hard time swallowing this. I didn’t want to lose my country.

If someone doesn’t stop this insanity of the kleptocrats we will have nothing left.

I know we are in an economic crisis but this makes less sense every day. I mean, look at who’s in charge Thieves, crooks, nutcases, cheats, crazy people, power hungry dictators.

  • Pelosi
  • Read
  • Rangle
  • Dodd
  • Franks
  • Conrad
  • Geithner
  • Holder
and a host of crackpots in the House of Representatives.

I don’t know if the country can stand to wait until 2010 or 2012. I’m afraid we will go too far. This bell will be unable to be unrung.

We have people voting in benefits for themselves from money that doesn’t exist.

Everyone is on the dole, particularly congress.

I’m ready to Lock and Load. It’s time for a new American revolution. I’m signing up. Even Old Guy can still fight a little.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Someone better stop the use of Acorn! What does it take, the sky to fall? Isn't what they did in the election process sickning enough! Then we find out Acorn is being given money from the stimulus that no one had time to read before voting on it! Fox news read off all the indictments of employees from Acorn from over 13 states. No way should they nbow be involved in the census. Obama needs to put that census control back with the census bureau and not the white house.
People need to start paying attention! The paid off medias are not reporting theses things.
CNN and Fox have!! Better speak up to the white house and congress!@!