Thursday, March 19, 2009

CNBC looses Viewers among guppies and sheep

Jim Cramer was on TV this morning. He called Jon Stewart and his viewers naive.

I would go farther. But, among Stewart viewers between 24-35 Cramer is off a bit. Older than than not so much. His boss talks about it. And he talks about it here.

Stewart is back to his normal posse of woolly and fishy followers.

This has been a sad example of intentional ignorance. Not capable of sorting out news chaff from wheat they get upset when they are misled by anyone. Read that Madoff.

I guess there is a danger in believing everything you hear. WAIT. I made that up. Let's see, "Don't believe everything you hear". I'll call it Gene's maxim. Oh, darn it's been taken. So much for those big royalty payments.

Now that I think about it, it's believing everything they hear is what got us into this mess with this administration, and even got us this administration.

No comments: