Wednesday, August 17, 2005

One more flog on the old dead horse

I can’t stop; I must beat this horse once more.

WAL – MART

You would be surprised at the number of liberals and conservative who believe my tirades against the antichrist are flawed. See earlier post for antichrist appellations.

I am not alone. Below are several comments and such about a book that was just released about Wal-Mart. It is claimed to be a “Balanced” book. I’ll be the judge of that. But, in any case, he says many of the things I have said. I have been consistent in my criticism. I am not late to the party. If you want to look back thru the last year of writing you will find me conservative, pro life, pro economic development, and anti Wal-Mart.

I plan to buy this books and you should too. If you are too cheap or too poor I will lend you mine. I think it is worthwhile to see and read a well-written diatribe on one of the more evil entities on the earth today. They are the Borg of Retail.

Hour.ca - Books - The United States of Wal-Mart
Powell's Books - The United States of Wal-Mart by John Dicker
'Wal-Mart' author says discounts now entitlements - Yahoo! News
The United States of Wal-Mart
http://thomasmc.com/0628dt.htm

If you don't read this or these reviews you only have yourself to hold accountable. You've been warned.

2 comments:

NodakJack said...

I love the "Borg" reference. I wonder if Larry Ristvedt will "get it."
Sorry I missed you Nodak. I hope someday....

Anonymous said...

Hi there blog owner! I am searching blogs to find information and sources to help with my website:http://www.horse-lover-gift-ideas-central.com/horse_figurine.html My site is fairly new about 8 months old and have a google pr of 3 and get about 50 people a day to visit. My site has elmer horse figurine and is all affiliate merchandise.
I have been in MLM companys for the past 8 years offline mainly and have never made a dime. This is a new frontier for my wife and I and don't have very much experience but a friend suggested searching blogs to get ideas about how people sale and also what kind of information they offer their customers and clients. We are begining to make some good money selling elmer horse figurine related articles but I also want to offer my customers some quality information to go along with good deals. If you make it to my site and can offer some constructive critisizm I will take it into consideration or if you have some ideas it will be greatly appreciated. Remember we are on a budget and we do all the work ourselves. We have alot to offer in this general area elmer horse figurine and building. Thank you for your time.