Thursday, August 25, 2005

A Predictor of your Future??????

There is a theory, it'’s sort of horoscopic so I put less credence in it than others. But, here goes.

The song that was number one on the hit parade on the day you were born has a long term effect on your life'’s destiny. You will like the song. It will form and mould your life like the stars.

There is a website which will tell you what song was number one when you were born. You can test this theory.

I have heard of many people who have done so and they claim it to be true. I would appreciate hearing from you if it'’s true in your life.

HereÂ’s the only sad part. They only have songs back to some time in 1952. Evidently there was no top 10 before that.

So for you ""“more mature""” folk, sorry. We don'’t count I guess.

For all others, I have opened up the full regalia of commenting access. You no longer have to jump thru any hoops to do so. Comment away, I don'’t know who you are.

Wait that'’s kind of dangerous.

1 comment:

Dr. Barry L. Kolb said...

Sherry--4 Seasons! Guess I married the wrong person! But a good song nonetheless! And why age discimination...there was music in 1944! Barry