Monday, September 12, 2005

Bush is Hiding Dead Bodies in New Orleans

I am constant in my amazement at Bush Hating liberals. They see everything thru their darkly clouded lenses. The REDLIN COMMISSION report will appear in a few days. I will then give you the truth about what happened in the wake of Katrina, who to blame and what should be done next. What gives me the right you ask? I have as much right as those on the left (like Molly Ivins) who continue to beat this already dead dog. They know less than you (or me).

A writer of some quality has parodied the left wing mentality in his new blog. It's pretty good read. He's from Berkley California. There are conservatives in Berkley.

Sadly, here is a news story written by a liberal reporter that in essence accuses Bush of hiding dead people and their body count for political gain.

You would think the fact that we will end up far less than a thousand total dead from Katrina is good news. That the fact people were wise, saved, rescued, and now being housed, clothed and fed by volunteers nationwide would be a positive. If you take the total of the population, subtract the dead, the percentage saved is very high.

This is bad news for liberals. Really bad. It means that the flotsam of dead bodies upon who's graves the liberals intended to dance their victory dance will not be there. They really counted on this albatross to hang around Bush's neck.

1 comment:

Gene said...

OK B M.

I removed all hate and disdain. Is that better? Does it make the truth about things any easier to swallow?

Sorry I hurt your feelings.

I now have peace in my heart. Thanks for caring.