Thursday, September 15, 2005

I'm the Guilty One


I'll come clean.

That mess in Southern Louisiana and Mississippi. I did it. I caused the Hurricane, I made sure that the evacuation was incomplete, I didn't send the busses, I just left them in the parking lot, I bombed the Levy so it would flood the city, I stranded thousands in Convention Centers and the Superdome to be abused.

I kept the FEMA crew away a few extra days for sensitivity training. I didn't use the national guard when I could have. I didn't send the military as quickly as I might have. I stole money for pet pork projects in New Orleans for years so the infrastructure would fail under pressure.

I am keeping the remains of the victims hidden to keep the death count down.

Don't bother blaming anyone else. I did it all by myself. Guilty as charged.

What? You don't believe I did all those things? I'm holding me accountable. Why can't you?

So why in heck do we blame our President or the Governor of LA for these things even if they are willing to say the buck stops there. HUH? I admire both for saying I didn't do as well as I should have. I think it shows true statesmanship. Something that is missing in politics, I've been watching the Roberts Hearings. The left should hang their head in shame. When I fix the next election I'll make sure GWB and LA's Gov get re-elected (I'll have to fix the constitution too, but with Roberts as Chief Justice that's no problem).

This is so Stupid - the we gotta blame somebody society is out of control.

Blame your cat, he's just as guilty. MEOW

No comments: