Saturday, January 21, 2006

Iran - Long Oil Futures?

I’m suspicious.  When I see the kind of rhetoric coming out of Iran about cutting off world oil, I just wonder one thing.  What if:  The President of Iran has taken long positions in the oil futures market at $60, hopes to rattle sabers, run it to $100, then sell, pocket the cash and quiet down.

 

Probably not, but what a great scheme.  He, all by himself has the ability to do this.  And he controls the politics and global economic mood by his comments and actions. 

 

I’m just suspicious.  And I heard a prophecy to that effect.

 

Or it’s the topic of a great book or made for TV movie.

 

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Iran is getting out of hand

mynewsbot.com

NodakJack said...

The prez' of Iran is a religious leader, I wouldn't doubt in the least that he's on the take.