Thursday, January 26, 2006

Responce to goodness

I got this from a freind of mine.  You may have seen it, but just in case.....
 
One day a florist goes to a barber for a haircut.  After the cut he asked
about his bill and the barber replies: "I'm sorry, I cannot accept money
from you; I'm doing community service this week" The florist is pleased and
leaves the shop.

Next morning when the barber goes to open there is a thank you card and a
dozen roses waiting for him at his door.

Later, a cop comes in for a haircut, and when he goes to pay his bill the
barber again replies: "I'm sorry, I cannot accept money from you; I'm doing
community service this week." The cop is happy and leaves the shop.

Next morning when the barber goes to open up there is a thank you card and
a dozen donuts waiting for him at his door.

Later a Republican comes in for a haircut, and when he goes to pay his bill
the barber again replies: "I'm sorry, I cannot accept money from you; I'm
doing community service this week." The Republican is very happy and leaves
the shop.

Next morning when the barber goes to open, there is a thank you card and a
dozen different books such as "How to Improve Your Business" and "Becoming
More Successful."

Then a Democrat comes in for a haircut, and when he goes to pay his bill
the barber again replies: "I'm sorry, I cannot accept money from you; I'm doing
community service this week." The Democrat is very happy and leaves the
shop.

The next morning when the barber goes to open up, there are a dozen
Democrats lined up waiting for a free haircut.

And that, my friends, illustrates the fundamental difference between the
left and the right

1 comment:

NodakJack said...

By the way Gleaner, thanks for the strong defense of Sandy and me. Working on such a hard-core politcal station as we do, we're accused of being "shallow and supercilious" if we don't talk politics; and terrorists and satanists if we do. It'll be nice to be back in a normal environment. I saw Larry Ristvedt the other day...What a GREAT guy.