Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Election Repulsed

Last Night the returns for the primary elections in Illinois came in. I watched. Stayed up past midnight.

Here are the high (low) lights:

We still don’t know who won the race between Stroger and Claypoole for County board president. This is the 21’st century right? But down on the south side of Chicago they are counting (Packing the ballot box) like it’s 1950 all over again.

Graft is good. Right????

None of the candidates I supported won. None. All the winners are all out of step with me.

Or something.

So, now for Governor in Illinois is the following choices:


A machine controlled liberal puppet insider pro abortion democrat

OR


A machine controlled liberal puppet insider pro abortion republican


Now there’s a real race. And, as a friend of mine pointed out. They both wear their hair in exactly the same cut. Hey man, that dude look like a woman. or That woman look like a dude man.

When I moved to this fine state 20 years ago every single constitutional office was held by a republican. I was home. Now I’m an alien.

It’s time for a revolution.

1 comment:

NodakJack said...

You have seen the revolution and it is us.