Friday, December 22, 2006

Eureka

I just discovered a wonderful blog that I have already bookmarked and recommend. You must see it.

Bill Barnwell
is a 26-year-old pastor in Michigan. He is part of a fellowship (that's denomination to those of you from another time) that is eerily similar to the one under which I am credentialed. It appears that our theology would be as near identical as possible.

He is a deep thinker who has a way with the pen (or should I say keyboard).

His strong article, which was published on Lew Rockwell, has caused a great deal of buzz.

If you have NOT read it in its entirety you really must, particularly if you are in the arts and music.

It's time to take the lid off, or as I heard recently, get back to the basics.

1 comment:

Steve Scott said...

Thanks for the Bill Barnwell tip. I'll keep an eye on him for my own permanent blog rollership.