Wednesday, May 23, 2007

KEEPING INSIDIOUS RADIATION AT BAY

A while back at church I was teaching on Ephesians 6:17. The full armor of God. One of which is the Helmet of Salvation. I didn't have a helmet to demonstrate with so I made one----

Out Of TIN FOIL!

To me it looked like a helmet to represent the perfect protection in knowing the security of our salvation in God. To others it just looked like a tin foil hat. To keep out the rays of commies, Martians or thought police.

I was teased. I'm OK with that. Being a fool for Jesus isn't so bad. The class got the point and that WAS the point.

Now I see by Drudge that I can not only keep extraneous Wi Fi and cell phone radiation all around my head by a tin foil helmet, but now I can keep my manly parts safe as well from those insidious influences.

You see, someone has finally come out with underwear interwoven with silver to keep cellphone rays from influencing one's gonads negatively. That has been a deep concern of mine.

One drawback to this new product is you can't make or receive cellphone calls from inside your underwear. That's a drawback I hadn't thought about. I mean, who doesn't carry their cell phone in their underpants?

What is funnier to me are the comments on the website linked above. Some people are saying they would buy this product if it were the same price as regular underwear.

I have the answer. TIN FOIL. Tin foil underwear will do the same job as the high priced silver interwoven stuff and you don't even have to let people know you are wearing them. You'll just crinkle when you walk.

As far as keeping the Martian rays out of my brain, I'm getting a pair of silver impregnated underpants and wearing them on my head. They won't reflect the sun like tinfoil hats do and as the weather warms up they'll be cooler than tin foil.

No comments: