Sunday, May 20, 2007

Relevant or Irrelevant

If you have peeked in on my blog from time to time you will know that there are people who I consider to be just bad medicine as the Indians used to say.
 
One such is James Earl Carter.  Former Failed President.  He keeps hoping by speaking out people will forget about his incompetence.  Nope, Jimmy, you were the worst and always will be.  Thanks for NOTHING!
 
He just keeps putting his foot in it to get attention.  He gets it alright, but it's not the attention he craves.  He is a crackpot.  I know that's harsh but I am consistent.  He's an old man off the deep end.  His book on the middle east of last year is one of the dumbest things ever written.  I keep saying, "Shut the HECK up already".
 
Then he goes off on President Bush. 
 
Fortunately there was some spine discovered in the White House and they pronounced Carter accurately as irrelevant.  He is and was and always will be. 
 
The worst President in history just gets worse and worse.  He should have never left the peanut farm.
 
THEN,
 
Speaking of irrelevance:  Leonardo DeCaprio is raving about human caused global warming.  I was criticized in a recent comment about my use of a person actually who knows a little something about weather who pronounced human caused global warming a sick joke.  He's right of course. 
 
The same people who chastise me for using a meteorologist to talk about the weather are suckered in like guppies for a movie star who doesn't know anything who uses his celebrity to make pronouncements. This constant propaganda is getting old. 
 
Kind of like Barbara Streisand. 
 
Who elected these nuts anyway?  Remember when there were actually hearings and some of these dopes were called to testify.  Wonder who's idea that was hMMMMM? 
 
I will be glad when the adults take back the Democrat party from Move On dot Org and the Rosie O'Donnell faction.  This is getting just plain stupid.
 
The more the wackola left raves on the less relevant they are. 
 
I guess I should be happy to watch them self destruct.
 
I'm not.  I'm just sad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't beleive I countered your meteorologist with a celebrity. I countered your meteorologist with scientists. Many more than the handful of quack scientists that your side kicks up. Have you counted the number of times people accuse you of mixing apples and oranges? Can we have a code? AOAOAO!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Can't you just be the environmentalist you know is right in spite of GW? I call myself an atheist yet I volunteer for Christian charity causes because I know it is right to help other people. I don't rant againt the prayer before the meal (much) or the framed Bible verses on the walls, I just get on with the work at hand which I beleive in. I work side by side with the Christians because we care about people. You care about the green world and probably that people have a chance to experience it. So you know it is a good idea to drive less to cut the haze and smell of polution, GW or no GW. You know it is right to replant prairie and woodland to recreate habitat and give people places to experience it. I don't have to be a Christian to participate in charity and you don't have to be a GW beleiver to participate in environmentalism. And I don't have to gripe about excessive Jesus interjection into charity and you could gripe less about excessive GW interjection into environmentalism. Let's just shut up and get on with the work we believe in. And let the beleivers be.