Friday, May 18, 2007

Haven't the Ability to Get Things Done

I had really bad shipping day.  I won't bore you with the details.
 
I have a lot of people who ask me to sell the trees and shrubs they have.  I'm happy to do so IF, and that is a very large IF they can dig a good tree, load it with good judgment and get it shipped. 
 
This isn't rocket science.  People do it all day long.
 
But today was a catastrophe.  And it's all because there are some people who can't get things done.  I can't work with that.
 
I won't ever use this supplier again until there is a management change.  He just can't make it come together.
 
There are men in the ranks who are gonna stay in the ranks,  WHY?  I'll tell you why, simply because they haven't the ability to get things done.
 
Sadly that is a larger and larger portion of our population.

No comments: