Sunday, June 10, 2007

Does over the Hill mean going Faster?

The US government asked me if I want to start collecting Social Security. I said no. Let it ride. I'm over the hill in their opinion. I think I must be because I'm going so much faster than I used to. That's what happens when you start going downhill. I even changed the Blood Pressure medication (or the Doc did) and I take fewer naps. So, now I run even faster.

My blogging absence is mostly because I am behind in work. I should be writing a shipping order. I should be but I'm not. I'm blogging.

I should be unpacking and heeling in a couple hundred plants that came on Friday. I should be but I'm not. I'm blogging.

And it's not topic shortage. I have much to blog on that I may never get to:
  • Cultural Pimps Leading to Disaster
  • Trading your soul for acceptance
  • 7 basic Christian beliefs you must accept or you will go to hell
  • Pre and post Pentecost infilling of the Spirit of God, which side are you on?
  • The Highways with Pretty Scenery may not take you where you want to go
  • I was bitten on Thursday by a Black Widow Spider (in honor of Julies post on Spiders) and survived. I did swell up. I'll live.
and much much more.

I have to stop blogging and go unpack that box of plants and unload a pickup load of potting soil and and and and......

That's how I know I'm over the hill, I keep going faster.

I hope there's no nasty spiders in those boxes.

No comments: