Saturday, January 31, 2009

Martin Luther’s prophetic word for 2009?

From Prophetic Reformation

Gold

Martin Luther has not stopped speaking, and he has a word for us in 2009!

I know that some of you are concerned about what we may face this year, and the security of your jobs or finances. I encourage you to keep looking to God and remember to remind yourself to be generous and kind to those who are going through difficult times.

I read this today in Luther’s catechism. I encourage everyone who is wanting to be used by God in Prophetic Ministry, to give themselves to serious biblical study and to read through some of the giants of the past, particularly the reformers.

Such study will enrich your ministry. In the midst of it all you will find gold.

Today I found a massive nugget of gold, and with a grateful heart to God I wish to share that same blessing with you.

Martin Luther has not stopped speaking. Here is his message from God for 2009;

“See to it that you let Me alone be your God, and never seek another,” ie. Whatever you lack of good things, expect it of Me, and look to Me for it, and whenever you suffer misfortune and distress, creep and cling to Me. I, yes, I, will give you enough and help you out of every need; only let not your heart cleave to or rest in any other.”

God bless you as we venture into 2009. Keep your heart pure, stay humble before God, and keep a warm heart open to the opportunity that the unexpected Jesus will help you in the most unpredictable way.

No comments: