Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Father ALWAYS makes room for his GIFTINGS

I won't tell you what, it would sound like a horn tooted.... I will tell you why.

I have sometimes felt alone, felt hidden, felt that I was not understood as a prophet.

But in the last month a prophesy spoken over me a year ago, that the covering Cherubs would be removed. Then six months later at the word of another prophet that the Gift God gave me would be revealed in a supernatural way.

I did nothing different. I just continued to bring the word of the Lord every way I knew how.

And, it has happened. I now find myself in places with people I had never thought I would.

Again, please, for their sake and for my own suppression of pride, I will just say, God always makes room for his Gifts. He is in the business of bringing out his Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors and Teachers. He puts them in place. One up another down.

I had the opportunity to encourage another prophet a week ago. See my post on the Prophet side called Prophets need Prophets. He was feeling like he wasn't being fully used of God. I encouraged him to flow in new places. To swim in different ponds. God would open the doors.

See the Post on Blood Flow.


This is a new day. This is a place where the old is being cast off. We have to learn to flow in him. And as we do, he will open the doors you and I never thought possible.

Evenso. COME LORD!

No comments: