Monday, April 06, 2009

No man is a Prophet in his own.... Part Deaux

The good news about Google Video is it has a counter. How many times has this video been viewed.

Last week I posted a video feed of a talk I gave at Faith Center in Rockford. Greatest talk in the world? Probably not. But essential understanding for the body of Christ, friends and family? YES. This is warning and reassurance. I am not going to repost a link. If you want to find it, it's on this blog and you need to watch it for your own understanding of the reasons for the recession and coming great depression IN YOUR FUTURE.

BUT, people I care about, people I hoped would take this to heart, people who need to know what this is going to look like, mostly, my Own Flesh and Blood, relatives, have been just too darn busy to watch the whole thing. So they miss the point. I am disappointed. Just not surprised.

We are going to go thru some very hard times and the impact on you and yours will be substantial. You will not escape.

One man who I care about most, who is single, who lives alone, who has a part time job, who I think is at deep risk in all this told me just a few minutes on the phone that investing 45 minutes in watching this was a big time commitment. I know he watches Jon Stewart on line, he watches Stephen Colbert on line. He watches other crap. Well, I'm not funny, just accurate.

So he walks in total darkness without a clue as to the great difficulty to come and thinks he is too busy to watch this.

This makes my head explode. How dumb can you be and still breath?

I know the problem, it's just Gene. Just that old man. Just that guy who has lots of opinions and this is just another. So we don't need to pay any attention. Then when the wrath to come comes, we can act all surprised.

That would be a great out, except this isn't my opinion. This is nuts and bolts pointing to a collapse. Nuts and bolts that anyone who puts two and two together can understand.

Well, thanks to the several hundred people who have already watched this and the many more coming because of links forwarded. They are welcome to the warning. It's my job. I hope it gives you comfort and caution.

It's just that to those who think they know me well, they place a discount on the message because of the messenger. That is a crime. I'm just a voice.

I guess Isaiah walking around naked would have offended them too.

The reality is, these things will happen if they do or do not watch the video. Despite that they don't believe in the prophet, they must believe in the Prophecy.

Jesus brothers and sisters didn't believe either. Until.....

Sunday's coming.

No comments: