Tuesday, April 28, 2009

There is No Argument

This from a long list of really stupid liberal statements in just the last week on the news, in blogs and comments.

They don't want argument. They don't want discussion. They are mindlessly committed to mind control.

I don't know if in fact any of these dopes on the air have any idea of how jaw droppingly stupid they sound.

I would catalog them, but it would be a very long list.

This is just my observation, I have come to the conclusion that when you publically become a liberal you check your brain at the door and put the liberal teleprompter chip in your head.

This is a rant, pay no attention to it.... I'm just irritated with the inane quality of public or discourse or more important, the lack of it that exists because the drones go along with every stupid liberal idea that floats out of the big giant heads.

Sigh..

No comments: