Monday, May 18, 2009

The Perfect Home Based Business for Every Person

You drink water. Everyone drinks water. You surely have six friends who drink water. Who wouldn't pay 70 dollars per month for water for drinking and bathing. This is a great opportunity. Only Thirty dollars to join and if you find six people to buy and pay for water you can make money hand over fist. Here's our website. You will want to get in on this. Everyone uses water. It's wet. It's cold. It refreshes. This is a no brainer.

Get in on the ground floor. You should invest in this because you can trust me, I'm a brother in Christ, in fact I'm a prophet of God and he wants you to invest in this. You will prosper beyond your wildest expectations.

This is a parody and if you are foolish you will invest in this or some other MLM. Particularly if a minister of the Gospel is selling it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had some people try to get me into selling magnets. They were fellow members of a church in Clarksville, TN. When I declined, they stopped fellowshiping with me because of my lack of vision. The pastor later died of cancer and I still wonder if he was using the magnets and they masked pains that eventally killed him at 39.

Dan McDaniel

Dan McDaniel

Ephesians 4 Disciple said...

When I was in Columbia, SC, I had some people contact me from the church I had been attending in Clarksville, Tennesse trying to get me into a marketing program witn "Nikin" selling these "magical" magnets. They were supposed to stop any pain, anywhere in your body. My wife is a nurse and she told me that covering pain is covering your body's natural response to something wrong and it should never be done. We declined the offer and our "friends" (and I use the term loosely" broke fellowship with us because of our lack or entrepreneural spirit. Later the pastor of that church died of cancer at 39 years old. We hope and pray that he was not using those magnets to cover or mask pain that was coming from the cancer. My philosopy is this "IF I LOOKS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE...IT IS"
I have some nut from Texas hounding me now to join one of these scams and he is a missionary!
I goggled his company and it is again the law in Illinois to join this company. Shouldn't that tell him something? Pastor Dan