Friday, August 21, 2009

Why I am NOT sad that Cash for Clunkers is ending

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I stopped in at the Dodge dealer in our town, one that Obama hasn’t yet liquidated. They must have voted Democrat. Anyway, I pulled up to talk to the service manager, my O2 sensor was on the fritz and replacing it cured the backfire and bad acceleration.

While I was there I noticed this pickup sitting out front. An S-10. Red. With nice tires, no rust and a very nice fiberglass topper on it.

Guess what, it’s a clunker. CLUNKER? I know many who would love to have such a fine unit. But, Obamamotors needs the business I guess.

It’s headed for the bone yard. That’s my 98 Dodge pickup sitting behind it with 150,000 miles on it, it turned over today, and not fancy. But it’s a good old truck an does the job for me.

How many really good vehicles have been sacrificed on the altar of Cash for Clunkers.

One last question, where did the two billion go that the congress and Obama signed? Are they going to dribble it away on stupid stuff?

I wonder. At least that stupidity is over.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The cash for clunkers program is a money laundering scheme as are many more things coming our way.
This is how hyperinflation will come.
People would sell their birthright for a full stomach (a comfortable life) and this includes Christians.