Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Obama Apologist Rats are Leaving the Ship

I remember about the time of the election of BHO that my main complaint was not that he was a bad man, but that people who voted for him were duped by personality and had "Hired" a guy without any credentials or experience.

Time is always a friend on these things. After his embarrassing and dangerous speech last week at the UN the rat apologists for Obama are leaving the ship. He has lost it with them.

Just in time. Time to stop the runaway train. NOW, just maybe, common sense will emerge.

Gore Vidal considers him naive and inexperienced
. Where have I heard that before? Oh, that's right. FROM ME. No-resume-Obama, I said. Vidal was asked: How’s Obama doing? “Dreadfully. I was hopeful. He was the most intelligent person we’ve had in that position for a long time. But he’s inexperienced. He has a total inability to understand military matters"

His fellow President of a country, Sarkozy of France says he is Naive or worse duplicitous. And off the record has said he is very egotistical. Hubris magnifica. This reporter says that in conversation Sarkozy said: Obama is incredibly naive and grossly egotistical

I don't think this is a good way for the world to see our president.

I know Bush was worse according to many. But Bush is gone. Now we have the amateur hour at the white house. This is not a good time to have a beginner at the wheel of the ship of state.

I respect him as President and Honor Him. But, he isn't taking my calls. SO,would those of you who have a direct line to the White House, would you please give him a message from me and the rest of the world..... GROW UP SIR. Stop campaigning. You won, now do the job they hired you for.

The world needs a leader, not some speechmaker who can't see forests or trees. Tell the truth, take off your partisan hat, don't you wish he had a clue? I do.

SIGH

No comments: