Saturday, November 21, 2009

Advice for when the really hard times come

If and when it comes, people will get by. There will be a lot of blood spilt, and in the end, we go back to a simpler way of life by choice and by necessity. Who cares if you have to do with less? nobody was born with entitlement. Feel for the rich, for in truth, they really are, (most of them) the poorest of the poor. Take care of your family, love your neighbor and share what you have.

There is a God, and he is good. He does not judge, but rather, as we as a people have turned our backs on him, he has lifted his protection, so what comes upon us, is by our own free will.

Way too many people without hope or faith, and if that's how you choose to live, well, great for you. Be miserable, be anxious. I prefer to walk in faith, try to live right, and treat everyone as best I can, regardless of how they will treat me.

The desire for money is the real root of evil, and pride... oh well, I'm off my soapbox. Bless you all.

Life is Hard, Play Short

2 comments:

Anonymous1 said...

The US is on life support. The organs are shutting down. Dr. Obama is shooting the patient with more morphine in an attempt to bring back life. The windmills are running. The patient is dying.

Anonymous said...

"Godliness WITH contentment is great gain!", said Paul through the Spirit.
There is a great Christian hymn in German titled, 'Ich habe g;nug" which literally is "I have enough! "
Not in the sense of "I've had it , brother, enough of this!!"--- But as the translation goes, 'I am content! My Jesus liveth still, In Whom my heart is pleased..'

I made it through the Great Depression with my parents and the other 7 siblings!. You plant and eat what God provides....you squeeze the teats of two cows and drink what God supplies. you gather the eggs and fry what God brought forth in the nest. I need to get back in the boonies.

. . . h.a.h.