Friday, November 20, 2009

People who will NEVER EVER amount to anything

I worked for many years in the human potential field. I saw people who had what it took. Who worked hard. Were devoted to winning.

On the other hand, I saw people who were devoted to working the system. Who are just willing to do only what they are demanded of.

These will NEVER amount to anything.

If there is human potential for success, there is human potential for failure. The man I hired to do work for me yesterday is the latter.

He is now in his forties and is a failure in every way. A lost cause. They exist.

I no longer believe trying to "Help" such a one is the Christan thing to do. I believe Paul's admonition to Timothy is the one we apply to a person who makes a conscious decision to NOT WORK or try.

If a man will not work, neither should he eat.

I will not give this man anything again. He must starve to come to his senses and about that I have little hope.

Closed circuit for BK@TX. Yes this is Tim. Hopeless

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Hi
Very nice and intrestingss story.