Wednesday, March 24, 2010

RACISM...Where's the tape?

I am sensitive to the race issue. Both ways. I am sensitive to those who would denigrate people by the color of skin. I am surrounded and loved by and love many many who's skin is not pink-white like mine. I will go to war for them. BUT I am also sensitive to those who use race as a tool for deception and victimization of these noble people.

When I heard the reports on Sunday of Racist outbursts after the vote I was angry. I thought, "Aren't we beyond that?" Then... as time has passed, no video has surfaced. No audio. No actualities. No cell phone recordings. NOTHING. With hundreds of press and individuals with hundreds of recording devices wouldn't at least ONE recording have surfaced by now with one thing anyone said? This was a historic march being recorded. If there was anything You Tube would be buzzing with this.

I know the Tea Party folks, I hang with them. IF any ONE of them had said ANYTHING he would have been in for a serious beat down. Its just not done. I am coming to the conclusion that once more Race Baiters have used race as a foil to elicit emotion rather than reason. We have a problem in this country...racist misleaders.

Shame on them and shame on a left wing media who is intentionally blinded

No comments: