Monday, July 26, 2010

REALLY, I mean REALLY???

They were photographed holding hands, checking into a hotel under an assumed name and later leaving together. Other than that there can be no truth to this story. Right? Right? I spent last weekend listening to Pastor Abe Huber describe the need for one on one discipleship particularly for SR leaders. Absolute Transparency. Vomiting up the filth we all inhale. I want such a relationship. I'm human and very flawed. Every single SR leader must have this or they will end up on the ash heap of history. IF this proves up, Hinn is finished. So is White. IF he had been accountable to someone who could hear his filth, pray for him and help him overcome he wouldn't be in this situation. God told me a long time ago, "I care so much for my sheep that I will take down any shepherd to protect them". Consider it done. Where is the fear of the Lord? Nemesis always follows hubris.

See More
apprising.org
Yesterday the online apologetics and discernment work Apprising Ministriescarried Reports Of Benny Hinn And Paula White Affair, where AM correspondentChrystal Whitt of Slaughter of the Sheepinformed us:

No comments: