Saturday, August 28, 2010

I watched both rallies because I really wanted to be fair. While watching it the reporters were saying oh my god there must be 500,000 people here or more they never end. I watched the Sharpton rally it was luck to have had 10,000. The Beck rally was great about love hope charity unity, and honor and truth. It was all inclusive of every race and religion. The Sharpton rally was a series of hate speeches and racist hate rants and the police had to be called. I remember in the middle of the program Beck said they had just been informed there were estimates of about 400,00 thousand and that was by the liberal media. I know from the panning of the camera with my own eyes there were at least 400,000 if not more. The API take a picture of the mall area and says there were 87,000 well they probably waited until the rally was all over and most had left or they took a very limited shot of a select area. Either way they have been discredited by every other news company that has already reported between 375 to 500,000 people were there. CBS always reports lies. Remember Dan Rather?

No comments: