Saturday, September 11, 2010

Where the fear of man will lead


www.youtube.com
The U. S. Military Burn Christian Holy Bibles in Fear of Muslims. The pro-Muslim traitor, Barack Obama says nothing. All congressmen say nothing, Pope says nothing, most Christians say nothing. Let a pastor of a small church in the Mid-West say he is going to burn a Koran and the world goes insane...

  • The United States has been Snared. Fear of Man.

    Proverbs 29:25 "The fear of man brings a snare, But he who trusts in the LORD will be exalted."

    Isaiah 57:11
    ... "Whom have you so dreaded and feared that you have been false to me,
    and have neither remembered me nor pondered this in your hearts? Is it
    not because I have long been silent that you do not fear me?

    Luke 12:4 "I tell you, my friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body and after that can do no more.

    Proverbs 18:10 The name of the LORD is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe

No comments: