Tuesday, October 12, 2010

This is quite a story. I know it's true. Drive down Cermack on a Friday night in Cicero about 7PM. It's a bustle of economic activity. Business. Enterprise. Everyone who can sell or do anything are there. All over the city there are streets where every storefront is occupied with this or that Hispanic business. ... They are clean and orderly. This culture seems to have a knack for doing business as an Entrepreneur in America. We have MUCH to learn from these hard working folks. It used to be my German ancestors that did this. Not any more. Most now want a white collar desk job in corporate America or a Government Job. Let's get back to basics. If you don't know how to get it on your own, when the tough times come, you won't make it. We need a culture change in America. If I knew how to say lead on brothers in Spanish, I would.

See More
"I grew up around entrepreneurs," Cota, 32, said. "I wanted to build something of my own." In that way, Cota is like many Hispanics across the United States who opened businesses between 2002 and 2007 at more than twice the national rate, according to recently released... U.S. census figures. The num...

No comments: