Friday, October 15, 2010

This is the signpost to stimulus hell. Trying to deliver a load to Detroit last week I ended up SEVERAL times in Stimulus hell. Of course I was delivered after a long wait. So maybe it's stimulus purgatory. I was stuck on I 80 for an hour west of Morris. Stimulus Hell. I hit some real messes trying to go up teleg...raph road. I felt sorry for all those people who have businesses along telegraph road. They are out of luck. Will probably go out of business. I wonder what the REAL cost of all this "Stimulus" is when you factor in the economic costs of business lost, and transportation holdups. It isn't cheap. Then coming home, I came home around midnight and decide that pulling a trailer I would be better off up 94 to 290 going west. Another hour waiting for SOMEONE to pray me out or at least pay an indulgence.

I don't want to go to hell on this side of the veil or the other. Stay out of stimulus hell.

See More

No comments: