Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A look at the economy to come - The Judgement of a HOLY GOD

Many do NOT understand the Judgments of God and how that relates to the coming economic collapse. It's not coming because HE hates us. It's not because HE wants to hurt us. It's because HE wants to bring people to himself. He wants to bring order to a world that has become out of order in every way. People are amazed by seeing all around the mess that the world has become. Yet this is the greatest time for the Kingdom. New places will open as people emerge on the scene to take the place where evil has reigned. Salvations will be ordinary. People desperate for any kind of Hope will clamor. The sons of God will be manifested. Those who are pretenders will be manifest as well.

There are economic trouble deniers. Those who continue to believe despite what they should see all around that God will somehow save the USA from strife and pain. He didn't even spare JERUSALEM. He will not spare the USA.

We have seen the beginning of sorrows in many ways what will result will be much greater than we can now imagine. Below I have posted several proof texts for those who wonder if GOD can ever cause pain, suffering or difficulty. They demonstrate where Judgment comes from.

Hosea 6 1 “Come, let us return to the Lord.
He has torn us to pieces;
now he will heal us.
He has injured us;
now he will bandage our wounds.
2 In just a short time he will restore us,
so that we may live in his presence.
3 Oh, that we might know the Lord!
Let us press on to know him.
He will respond to us as surely as the arrival of dawn
or the coming of rains in early spring.”

4 “O Israel and Judah,
what should I do with you?” asks the Lord.
“For your love vanishes like the morning mist
and disappears like dew in the sunlight.
5 I sent my prophets to cut you to pieces—
to slaughter you with my words,
with judgments as inescapable as light.
6 I want you to show love,
not offer sacrifices.
I want you to know me
more than I want burnt offerings.
7 But like Adam, you broke my covenant
and betrayed my trust.

Many who deny the economic collapse to come point to success in the stock market, to reports of consumer confidence, low inflation, economic indicators that seem to point to brighter days ahead. Yet, there are offsetting truths that are difficult to deny. Real unemployment is well over 20%. Real Inflation is well over 10% and increasing. People's earning power is declining. Real wages are falling like a rock. Workers now make less adjusted for inflation than they did in 1972 Property values are falling even in big cities. 11% of all homes in the USA are vacant. 5% of occupied homes are in foreclosure right now. 1 in 7 people are now on food stamps and accelerating.

I get people saying there is no inflation because of these statistics. I have seen big inflation. High wages and increasing. Property values escalating. Rents going up. Asset values running wild.

This judgment will be different from any we have seen before. This is a time of declining wages, declining property values, declining value of money, declining rents, empty buildings. IF you look at what that judgment will look like consider the truth in Revelation 6:6 “A loaf of wheat bread or three loaves of barley will cost a day’s pay. And don’t waste the olive oil and wine.”

That will happen not just because there will be HUGE inflation and prices will be way out of reach for most. It will be coupled with a time of huge economic contraction. People will pay for 2 cups of wheat with a day's wage not just because wheat will be expensive, but also because wages will be so low. Oil and Fruit will be almost beyond reach. Government won't be able to help. Passing laws about minimum wage only puts people on the unemployment line or off the books working for peanuts for cash. This will be a time of great struggle, geopolitical and that will happen as God pours out his love for us to bring us back to himself. HE WILL bind us up again. He will not leave us abandoned, but like the 2 Chronicles passage he will wait until we are willing to humble ourselves as a nation. This is a call to the church of Jesus to be ready to step into the gap to give people true hope, not of money, not of goods, but of the one thing that can fill them. We will find ways of supernatural provision, loaves and fishes, manna. They are already there. George Mueller proved this in our time.

This has happened again and again in human history. We can look to the Word of God for patterns. It's nothing new. It will happen again and again. It's the way that God restores his kingdom. We are in a restoration time. We must not be offended when it all comes down. We must be aware. We will be knocked down, but not destroyed by the storm and the waves if we keep our eyes on JESUS.


Revelation 6:3 When the Lamb broke the second seal, I heard the second living being say, “Come!” 4 Then another horse appeared, a red one. Its rider was given a mighty sword and the authority to take peace from the earth. And there was war and slaughter everywhere.

5 When the Lamb broke the third seal, I heard the third living being say, “Come!” I looked up and saw a black horse, and its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. 6 And I heard a voice from among the four living beings say, “A loaf of wheat bread or three loaves of barley will cost a day’s pay. And don’t waste the olive oil and wine.”

7 When the Lamb broke the fourth seal, I heard the fourth living being say, “Come!” 8 I looked up and saw a horse whose color was pale green. Its rider was named Death, and his companion was the Grave. These two were given authority over one-fourth of the earth, to kill with the sword and famine and disease and wild animals.

Ezekiel 14:21 For thus saith the Lord GOD; How much more when I send my four sore judgments upon Jerusalem, the sword, and the famine, and the noisome beast, and the pestilence, to cut off from it man and beast?

Hosea 2:8-9 For she did not know that I gave her corn, and wine, and oil, and multiplied her silver and gold, which they prepared for Baal. Therefore will I return, and take away my corn in the time thereof, and my wine in the season thereof, and will recover my wool and my flax given to cover her nakedness.

Matthew 21:12 And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves,

John 2:15 And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables;

1 Timothy 6:10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

Malachi 2:2 If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart, to give glory unto my name, saith the LORD of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart.

Proverbs 1:24-31 Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded; But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof: I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh; When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you. Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me: ...

2 Chronicles 7:13-14 If I shut up heaven that there be no rain, or if I command the locusts to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among my people; If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.


IF Father will judge those called by his name in the past, how much more will he judge those who are called by his name in this wicked day.


Because the SUN of Righteousness (Jesus) has been hidden from view in the USA, Darkness has increased...the SUN has been veiled, dimmed. WHEN the sun of Righteousness is revealed once more, we will see the darkness pushed back. That Son will rise in the midst of darkness.


Isaiah 60

The Glory of Zion

1 “Arise, shine, for your light has come,

and the glory of the LORD rises upon you.

2 See, darkness covers the earth

and thick darkness is over the peoples,

but the LORD rises upon you

and his glory appears over you.

3 Nations will come to your light,

and kings to the brightness of your dawn.


Isaiah 40

6 A voice says, “Cry out.”

And I said, “What shall I cry?”

“All people are like grass,

and all their faithfulness is like the flowers of the field.

7 The grass withers and the flowers fall,

because the breath of the LORD blows on them.

Surely the people are grass.

8 The grass withers and the flowers fall,

but the word of our God endures forever.”


Glory from Judgment is about to arise.

2 comments:

Gene said...

I had someone post this in response to this. It is filled with error, but I will let you decide:

"Finally, we should consider the fact that people tend to see what they believe, both because they are looking for and because faith has power to cause the related events to take lace. Therefore, when futurist teachers tell their followers that there will be famines, earthquakes, wars, and a great falling away, the faith of the people has some power to activate that for which they are believing.

Is it wise to create faith for such negative possibilities? We think not."



Great book on eschatology. Futurist (premillennial rapture) make the mistake of assuming everything prophetic in the new testament and parts of the OT (Daniel for example) is in the future - the Hal Lindsay syndrome. This book does a great job of explaining what has been fulfilled and what is yet to come... bottom line - our traditional, rapture / tribulation oriented eschatology has no basis in scripture and puts us squarely in the doom and gloom camp... even worse, it puts believers in line to support the enemy's strategy to support "famines, earthquakes, wars, and a great falling away" as though they were the will of God and will somehow bring about the second coming.

I don't know where to begin. I consider this the "I think I can, I think I can" little engine that could theology. That saying that there is change coming, and some of it will be dark, will bring it to pass. That is foolishness. I also think it is gross misrepresentation to pretend that everything bad that happens comes from the Devil. I guess you have to tear a lot of pages out of the word to buy into that.

Anonymous1 said...

Don't sell all your stocks and live in an old missile silo tube underground. Rather, create your own insurance policies of food both in stores and what can be grown. The good steward wasn't the one who buried his gold in the ground.