Saturday, November 05, 2011

IF you vote democrat you are tacitly supporting this view. Are you sure you want to support this?? I think there are a lot of well meaning loyal folks who vote democrat because their daddy did and their grand daddy did before them. It's time to reconsider. Not that all republicans are pure. They are not. Here's my pledge and I hope my democrat friends will consider this carefully: ""I pledge that no matter what I will not vote for any political figure who is not fully pro life and anti abortion"". That eliminates a lot of people, but I must vote LIFE. How about you?
sayanythingblog.com
‎(CNSNews.com) – Rep. Debbie Wasserman-Schultz (D-Fla.), chair of the Democratic National Committee, said Thursday that for states to enact constitutional amendments that say human life begins at conception is “an extreme and radical step.”

No comments: