Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Lance makes an observation:
I'm back friends. Was gone for 2 weeks and missed the banter of my brilliant Facebook friends. Hey how about that nationally broadcast Whitney Houston 3 hour Evangelism Crusade?! I caught it on my way home playing at all the airports. Tell me the devil is not kicking the scaled butt of some demon of addiction that push...ed Whitney over the edge and inadvertently ignighted a media evangelism event unlike any other. One major News Site had headline - ENTIRE NATION GOES TO CHURCH- after the Funeral Broadcast! Now all those words I heard about a MASSIVE HOLLYWOOD REVIVAL breaking loose makes more sense. Backslid stars are getting sober and folks who never darkened a church just got "Holy Ghosted" (thats the term I heard Whitney once use to describe what happened in the Choir when the anointing them at the church the service took place in Newark.)

No comments: