Sunday, April 15, 2012

I was really surprised that Zimmerman was charged with Second Degree Murder. I'm no legal expert by any means, I can read. Everything I knew said that the charge would be much less. Reckless endangerment or some such. Even manslaughter would be tough to prove. When the states attorney came with a stronger charge, I was surprised and questioned what I thought I knew. BUT...no less than Alan Dershowitz, Harvard Law Professor and political opposite of me says that Zimmerman will walk or maybe be convicted of some significantly lesser charge. That this charge of second Degree murder was bogus. I feel vindicated. As a lawyer I'm a fair prophet, nothing more. Now the question is, will we still have the race hustler incited mobs crying for Zimmerman's head if he gets off? As I said before, his life as he knew it is over. Protective custody will be his only hope.
www.examiner.com
Although prosecturs in Sanford, Fla., have affidavits alleging George Zimmerman profiled, followed and provoked 17-year-old Trayvon Martin before fatally shooti

No comments: