Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The One Phrase That is Destroying America

From Mario Murillo Ministries... Excellent



What is the most dangerous lie in America?  What is killing us?  The abuse of a simple phrase that Jesus used, “Judge not that you be not judged.”  In the last few days, our site has smeared with vile posts by people claiming to be open-minded and, amazingly claiming to be more intelligent.  What was even more tragic was the host of self-defined Christians who went along with them saying silly things, “we shouldn’t judge,” and my personal favorite, “you are making it harder for us to reach people.”
I am not making it harder for you to reach people, because I wonder if you are reaching anyone.  How can you witness?  At some  point in witnessing you have to make a moral judgment.
I live in Northern California, ground zero for liberalism.  They are constantly telling people not to judge.  Their hilarious hypocrisy is breathtaking.  Bay Area liberals are the most judgmental people on the planet.  I have lived under environmental, nutritional, gender sharia law most of my adult life.
Last December in Danville California I said, “Merry Christmas,” to my waiter.  He scowled at me and said, “I do not want to exclude anyone.”  Talk about a hair trigger!  Everything on earth is a cause for liberals.  How do they sleep at night with so much judging to do???  They judge, food, animal treatment, gardening, the car you drive, even your fireplace.  To them, it is a world is filled with “ists.”    Sexists, elitists, capitalists, fascists, racists, and now because of animal rights there are “Specists” (people who believe humans are a higher species than man.)
Christians we better wake up!  Don’t take Jesus out of context just so you can hide in a deeply immoral nation.   Now read the best article ever on the abuse of “Judge not.”  By By  BRANNON HOWSE






Tolerance mongers seem to have found the one absolute truth they are willing to live by. How many times have you heard someone say, “Judge not lest you be judged”? The statement has become the great American open-mindedness mantra when anyone has the courage to declare that someone else’s belief, actions or lifestyle is morally amiss.
Another form of the same non-judgmental judgment is “that may be true for you, but it’s not true for me.” The logic behind the statement goes something like this: “Your truth is your truth and my truth is my truth. We are both right, and I hold to my opinion of truth.” The last time I checked, it was impossible for two chairs to occupy the same space around my dining room table, but evidently such rules of time, space and logic don’t apply to tolerance philosophy.

Read the whole thing

No comments: