Wednesday, June 05, 2013

TIME TO START CORRECTING THIS SPOILED CHILD! - KrisAnne Hall

I say Obama didn't get a proper whoopin' when he was three and now we are forced to suffering from his continual temper tantrums. Problem is, the majority of Washington DC is suffering from the same arrested development! Think about it...who does this sound like:

I don't get my way so I whine, cry, and complain. If you won't do it my way, I'm going to go ahead and do it my way, even if I have to break the rules. I scream and cry, "IT'S NOT FAIR" hoping you will soon no longer care what "fair" really means and give me what I want to just shut me up. I make huge messes and make someone else clean them up. Even when I am caught with cookie crumbs on my face, or even my hand in the cookie jar, I can look you in the eye and say, "I didn't do it." I have no concept of the value of things, I think a healthcare should be free, but a dinner at my house should cost $50,000 a plate. If you tell me no or disagree with me, I start screaming, "you don't like me, you want me to be unhappy, you are mean!"

I have just made the political argument for healthcare, immigration reform, affirmative action, welfare, unlimited government spending, hate crime legislation, and 99% of all legislation that comes out of Congress. There you have it. The problem with government is arrested development and not enough whoopins when they were three.

TIME TO START CORRECTING THIS SPOILED CHILD! Time to visit the woodshed and have a "come to Jesus" understanding. If we don't we deserve what every parent of a spoiled teenager deserves...exactly what they get! ~KrisAnne Hall www.KrisAnneHall.com

No comments: